What's new
What's new

Looking for live Takamaz live tools

Ant771

Plastic
Looking for Takamaz live tools

Hi guys!

Recently bought a Takamaz EX 15 lathe. Unfortunately there was only one live tool in the machine and I will definitely need a few more..

Here's a few pictures of the tool:

pidin_1.jpgpidin_2.jpg

Can you say the type of the tool? Do you have a few extra tools for sale or can tell where to get new ones?

Thanks!

I have sent an email to Yuasa and a few other tool sellers who have listed some Takamaz tools to their page. I have got zero replies.

Would anyone know the type of this tool? Unfortunately I have no manuals for the machine :/

I've been intriqued by Takamaz CNC machines for many years as they always have a booth at IMTS and look like very nice compact machines.....and yet I have never seen a used one for sale in this country and wonder who is actually buying the machines new ?

Milacron

I've been intriqued by Takamaz CNC machines for many years as they always have a booth at IMTS and look like very nice compact machines.....and yet I have never seen a used one for sale in this country and wonder who is actually buying the machines new ?

Milacron

I have a couple robot fed takamaz gang lathes 1988 vintage... these machines are bullet proof. The headstocks are roughly twice the size of my hardinges and everything else on them is very beefy. In the six years I have owned them we have had one bad x axis servo and a failing hydraulic pump. They are very easy to troubleshoot and support is still there, I have been pleasantly surprised when calling for support as they take care of you even if you have an almost 30 year old machine. These machines run at least 10 hours a day 6 days a week and can actually hold a couple tenths. I would not hesitate to look at a new takamaz for my next purchase.

Dan

Sorry no help on the live tools other than try takamaz

Back