What's new
What's new

Looking for realtime video training on CNC Lathe with live tooling

successbyerror

Plastic
I am looking for someone part time to provide training and support to me via facetime. Mainly entering programs, setting up machine, and first article.

Willing to pay fair rate.

Need experience with; live tooling, sub-spindle, and Fanuc controls.

Any suggestions on how to find someone for this? Is there an online program that offers this commercially with 24 hour support?

I am looking for someone part time to provide training and support to me via facetime. Mainly entering programs, setting up machine, and first article.

Willing to pay fair rate.

Need experience with; live tooling, sub-spindle, and Fanuc controls.

Any suggestions on how to find someone for this? Is there an online program that offers this commercially with 24 hour support?
There is a contradiction here. I drank the Mazak Cool-aide long ago so am no help.

List the exact machine, year, make and model. Also what city are you in? Texas is a big place. You never know someone who could help might be right in your area.

Seems like you need someone there to help you, and you might not really understand that. Facetime is NOT the same. Most likely anyone who tries to help you by that method will get frustrated pretty quickly....not to mention the receiver of said training. I agree with needing someone local. Best of luck to you.

I think that the facetime thing is a very interesting idea!

I've never used it, but my wife does frequently.

Not sure how shop noise would interfere or not, but the ability to actually see the set-up and code would add a whole new level of understanding to the helper.

I am old skewl, and not too concerned with looking at my chums face when I talk to them, but this seems like a viable - new option for giving someone direction from afar.

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Back