What's new
What's new

low volume CNC work needed ...

bTanZ

Plastic
Guys,

I'm a real/very amateur machinist (learned a lot here...thX), a lil better welder and an even better engineer but I have no CNC capability.

I would like to identify a couple shops that would be interested in quoting a small volume project I'm playing with.

Project:
I have 2 mechanical parts, 1 part machined from 300 series stainless steel (<0.750" dia. x 0.360") and 1 part machined from 6061-T6 aluminum (1.25" x 1.25" x 0.160"). both parts will be packaged and sold as 1 assembly.

I also have the 2 part drawings and specifications complete. I will need a verification/validation build - pilot build - low volume production estimated (50-100/year).

Any past positive experience with shops i would love to hear about/be referred to?

Thank you!

Guys,

I'm a real/very amateur machinist (learned a lot here...thX), a lil better welder and an even better engineer but I have no CNC capability.

I would like to identify a couple shops that would be interested in quoting a small volume project I'm playing with.

Project:
I have 2 mechanical parts, 1 part machined from 300 series stainless steel (<0.750" dia. x 0.360") and 1 part machined from 6061-T6 aluminum (1.25" x 1.25" x 0.160"). both parts will be packaged and sold as 1 assembly.

I also have the 2 part drawings and specifications complete. I will need a verification/validation build - pilot build - low volume production estimated (50-100/year).

Any past positive experience with shops i would love to hear about/be referred to?

Thank you!

Send me the specs at [email protected] and I'll send you a quote.

Thanks,
Steve

After you post in the correct sub-form please change the title to something like "Need low volume cnc work quoted", the title sounds like you are looking to do work, not have it done.

thanks everyone ... i've re posted in the other/proper forum with the recommended title

Back