What's new
What's new

Machine paid off

Eric U

Hot Rolled
Tonight I get to work on my Doosan 220LYA Lynx for the first time as it’s owner. Last lease payment has been made. Not a big deal to you large shops, but I had to stretch a lot to get into this machine for evening/weekend work. Will be full time next year after I retire from the Army. Nice to be paid off going into the unknown of retirement.

Tonight I get to work on my Doosan 220LYA Lynx for the first time as it’s owner. Last lease payment has been made. Not a big deal to you large shops, but I had to stretch a lot to get into this machine for evening/weekend work. Will be full time next year after I retire from the Army. Nice to be paid off going into the unknown of retirement.

Congrats that will make life much easier. good luck to you

Congratulations! I am working hard towards that day...

It is hard sending out a check every month that is well over DOUBLE my house payment.

Nice!

Drinks are on you then?

Thanks guys. This machine was also twice my mortgage. It is a relief for sure.

Products are going well. Just need to widen my product line some more before getting off my primary income.

Will be full time next year after I retire from the Army. Nice to be paid off going into the unknown of retirement.

Enjoy your retirement!

It's easy working for your self to get overloaded and work long hours/weekends/holidays etc and end up hating life!

Try and find the happy medium were you earn the income you want, but get to enjoy some retirement.

Congratulations! Well earned and spent. You're three steps ahead of the game, really. Most of us wander 'round a bit after "losing" the framework of our life, in service. Many of those yet, falter and worse. You've the framework of yet still another full career, and a serious leg up having one less debt, out the gate. Kudos.

Congratulations, I love the feeling of every minute of machine time going to the bottom line instead of some banker's boat fund.

Now if only I could pay off my family's health insurance (about two machine payments) and my wife's spending habit (another three machine payments)… I could probably sleep at night again.

Back