What's new
What's new

Machine Prices???

LukeGernon

Plastic
Hi guys,

Im after prices for very common machines though I cant find them anywhere, I just want a rough pricing costs for machines such as

Hass VF2
Hass super mini mill 2
Hurco VM10i
Hurco VM24i
Hurco TM6 OR TM8

New prices of course just so I can create some sort of business plan around the figures in GBP £s I'm in south London, any input is appreciated. also if there any other machines you think are equal to the above throw the suggestions in.

Haas has most of it on their website.
Hurco probably best to talk with your local dealer.
Prices can be all over the place with some brands depending on if local dealer wants to sell anything or not.
You should expand your search to other brands/dealers as well if you want to get the best bang for your $.

You can “Build and Price” the Haas online, although I don’t know how that would work with exporting and whathaveyou. There are TONS of options on the Haas that could probably double the base price if you tried hard so make sure you know what you want. Don’t know about the Hurco. Good luck!

.......New prices of course just so I can create some sort of business plan around .....

The following is from my work at a largish job shop facility....

Whenever I was asked to look at prices of new machines to work up a business plan or justification, I would just call dealers and ask for "budgetary quotes". The dealers were always happy to provide them and they usually closely follow their list pricing. If the plan or justification worked out and approval was given to purchase then I would negotiate price, additional options, terms, etc. This almost always resulted in a better price or more capable machine than was used in the analysis. That in turn, gave some cushion for the execution of the project.

Back