What's new
What's new

machine shop needed

customtool1

Plastic
Hello
I am the plant manager at Custom Tool and Die. We are a full service machine shop and Trim Die builder in business for 50 years. We can prototype, make gears and splines, stamping die replacement parts, reverse engineer,you name it we can do it. We are located in southwest Michigan. Feel free to contact us for any of your machining needs. Website is ctd1.com. Thanks

Go spam some other forum please. If you took just a moment to read this line near the top of this forum...

Discuss CNC machines, programming, troubleshooting, retrofits.

You might have had just a tiny clue (assuming you have a clue) that this is not the place to go to for free advertising for your company.

Hello
I am the plant manager at Custom Tool and Die. We are a full service machine shop and Trim Die builder in business for 50 years. We can prototype, make gears and splines, stamping die replacement parts, reverse engineer,you name it we can do it. We are located in southwest Michigan. Feel free to contact us for any of your machining needs. Website is ctd1.com. Thanks

Hi,

I have to make some new tooling for my flypress.

I have some old die sets, two pillars at the rear.

Please can you explain the best way to locate the die under the punches to get the correct clearance all around the punches.

Should I dowel the punches on top of die set first, and move the bottom or dowel the bottom dies in place first and move the top punches which are mounted in a plate.

Punches do two slots and another for a rectangle.

Thanks

I had a walk-in customer the other day that needed a part for a '47 Ford Tractor. He can buy it online, but it costs like $80 plus the shipping on a forty pound casting. I passed on the job because it looked hard, but I'll give him your contact info. Be prepared to set aside a couple of hours, because he really likes to talk about old tractors.

Thanks

Back