What's new
What's new

Bridgeport VMC 3016 program error

CRB

Plastic
Hello,

I am new to the website. I have several Bridgeport VMC 3016 CNC milling machines and ran across an error I have never encountered before. I was milling manually and happened to reach over to change a setting then all of the sudden "program error" started flashing in those dreaded red letters. I cannot seem to clear the error. I can pull up programs, run manually, etc., but even on a hard shutdown that darn error message keeps coming right back. Anybody know how to clear it? Probably something dumb and easy but yet it eludes me. Thank you in advance.

Bridgeport Manual needed

I am desperately trying to locate the original operators manual for my Bridgeport VMC 3016 CNC milling center. I saw a post from last year that you have several of these machines. Can you sell me a copy of the manual or provide one that I can copy and return the original? I will be glad to pay you for all your trouble, but I need to get this machine going. I have the FANUC manual, but without the operators manual I cannot clear overtravel alarms and other problems I have encountered. Can you help? My email is <[email protected]>. Cell phone is (619) 548-2159. My name is Tim La France and I am in Fountain Valley, CA.

Back