What's new
What's new

Macro fanuc library

Hello everyone, I wanted to bring you to the attention of a website that I am doing that wants to be a collection of macros for Fanuc controls which are unfortunately very poor from this point of view ... if you want to have a look at it and leave me feedback. ..thank you

Macro Fanuc store, all our macro fanuc in one place.
I give more complex Macro Programs away for free.

You're right though, the programs you show in your collection are very poor, so, one point for you!

I'm happy for you that you offer your knowledge for free. however the site and the macros are still under construction I asked for feedback to get ideas for new macros to be made. thanks anyway for your feedback

I'm happy for you that you offer your knowledge for free. however the site and the macros are still under construction I asked for feedback to get ideas for new macros to be made. thanks anyway for your feedback
Me thinks this is your attempt to poorly disguise Spam as a noble gesture, to lure traffic to your commercial website.

I have had a very hard time finding Fanuc macros. There are few examples out there. So thanks for posting. The ones you have though are not the ones I would be interested in. I would be interested in startup routine macros. Some probing type macros, such as finding the center of a circle using three points. Some manual probing macros like for centering work etc. Anything that actually has to do with cutting I use cam for. Those are some I though would be easily found on the internet but never have.

Hello vmipacman. if you want you can contact me through the form of my website and we can discuss it because I think I can create a centering macro with 3 points

I have had a very hard time finding Fanuc macros. There are few examples out there. So thanks for posting. The ones you have though are not the ones I would be interested in. I would be interested in startup routine macros. Some probing type macros, such as finding the center of a circle using three points. Some manual probing macros like for centering work etc. Anything that actually has to do with cutting I use cam for. Those are some I though would be easily found on the internet but never have.
Hello vmipacman,
All the Macros you mentioned are here on this Forum. I myself Posted a Macro for finding the centre of a circle, or arc, using three Points. Forum member PROBE has posted many examples relating to Tool and Part probing.

Regards,

Bill

download fanuc custom macro by peter smid.it is available free on pdfdrive.com. In this book you will find everything ..!!

OH! Thanks. Ill go searching again.

My suggestion is to use google to search the site rather than the forum's search function.

in google, type "site:practicalmachinist.com whateveryouwanttosearchfor" without quotes, you'll get results from this site only. This will at least limit your results to things posted on a forum, rather than some random site like the OP posted here. If you don't find it like that, you can at least change the site: you're searching in to check one of the other forums out there.

OH! Thanks. Ill go searching again.

Hello vmipacman,
Following is a bare bones example of finding the X/Y coordinates of a Circle/Arc Centre and Radius of a Circle/Arc through 3 points. In this example, values have been Hard Coded for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd X/Y Coordinates. Used on a Machining Centre, you would capture the System Variables for X/Y position of the probe at the three locations. If this routine was being used to set Workshift Coordinate System Offsets, then the final result for #24 and #25 (Machine Coordinate System) would be registered in the X and Y System Variable for the Workshift Offset being set.

The result using the values shown plugged into #1 thru #6 below is:
#24 = -42.344 (X COORDINATE)
#25 = 48.989 (Y COORDINATE)
#18 = 62.472 (RADIUS)

The above values are rounded to the Least Programmable Increment for a control set to Metric units.

%
O1000
#1 = 1.0 (X1)
#2 = 4.0 (Y1)
#3 = 8.0 (X2)
#4 = 12.0 (Y2)
#5 = 20.0 (X3)
#6 = 45.0 (Y3)

(GET THE PERPENDICULAR BISECTOR OF X1, Y1 AND X2, Y2)
#7 = [#3+#1]/2
#8 = [#4+#2]/2
#18 = #3-#1
#17 = -[#4-#2]

(GET THE PERPENDICULAR BISECTOR OF X2, Y2 AND X3, Y3)
#19 = [#5+#3]/2
#20 = [#6+#4]/2
#22 = #5-#3
#21 = -[#6-#4]

(SEE WHERE THE LINES INTERSECT)
(#24 = X ARC CENTRE - (#25 = Y ARC CENTRE - #18 ARC RADIUS)

#24 = [#8*#17*#21+#19*#17*#22-#7*#18*#21-#20*#17*#21]/[#17*#22-#18*#21]
#25 = [#24-#7]*#18/#17+#8

#18 = SQRT[[[#1-#24]*[#1-#24]]+[[#2-#25]*[#2-#25]]]
M00 (TO ALLOW VIEWING OF LOCAL VARIABLES IN DEBUGGING)
M30
%

Regards,

Bill

My suggestion is to use google to search the site rather than the forum's search function.

in google, type "site:practicalmachinist.com whateveryouwanttosearchfor" without quotes, you'll get results from this site only. This will at least limit your results to things posted on a forum, rather than some random site like the OP posted here. If you don't find it like that, you can at least change the site: you're searching in to check one of the other forums out there.

Good suggestion indeed!

I just found a relevant thread using your method: 3 point center macro

I searched "site:practicalmachinist.com finding center of a circle"

Good suggestion indeed!

I just found a relevant thread using your method: 3 point center macro

I searched "site:practicalmachinist.com finding center of a circle"
Hello Sinha,
Its the basically the same Macro I Posted above, only I filled in more of the Blanks in the Macro you provided the link for. Essentially, you can use the above algorithms and structure to create whatever type of Macro Function you want that requires obtaining the Centre Coordinates and Radius (or Diameter)of an Arc or Circle. For example, I've used this Macro in setting the Workshift Offsets when and Arc Feature was the Datum and also to DPRNT Centre Coordinates and Diameter data to a PC when using the algorithms in In-cycle measurement.

In client application where the Arc/Circle Macro is not for an exclusive application (Setting a Workshift only for example), I register the algorithms in my earlier Post as a unique Macro, passing the Three Points to it as arguments and Returning the result via Common, Volatile Variables. In that way, the Calling Program can be designed to use the data in the manner your imagination leads you.

As PROBE stated in his Post from your Link, it requires very little work to convert it for use with an Integrated Probe where G31 would be used to drive the Probe to the Touch Points.

Regards,

Bill

I'

As PROBE stated in his Post from your Link, it requires very little work to convert it for use with an Integrated Probe where G31 would be used to drive the Probe to the Touch Points.

Regards,

Bill

I'
I in did used Bill's algorithm in 3 POINT BORE/BOSS/BORE WITH INNER BOSS routine which I added to my SNR Basic.
I used it also to calculate the center of rotation of B axis of 5 axis machine, in KINEMATIC program written for this task.

Thank you Bill.

Back