What's new
What's new

Maho mh700(?)

Ainis

Plastic
Hi everyone. Im new to this forum, and registered here to ask a question about this maho mh700. I would like to buy a cnc mill for my hobby needs. I would like it to have X travel of at least 600mm, so I found this maho mh700 for sale. The seller states it has a philips 432/10 control, and 5 buttons on the top row confirms it? He said there is something wrong with the hydraulic and thats why some of the covers is removed and that the control does not start now, but the monitors looks like the control has been started? The mill is in the foreign counry, and because of the language barrier it is hard to comunicate with the seller. He said like it has some documentation and that the machine parameters is available. Do all 432/10 can drip feed or specific, newer software is needed? He does not know the software number, only said "the latest".
What makes me confused, I can not find another 700 mill on the internet with the square head and the control cabinet only on the left hand side. All 700 mills I can find, has round head (draw bar?) and conrol cabinets on both sides of the mill. On the other hand, I can find plenty of mh600 mill photos, which looks close to this one. Can it be, that actually, this one is a mh600 mill and not a mh700??
Also, how prone to wear these machines are? It is located 500km from me, and the seller isnt interested much in giving more information, only like "take trailer and bring cash" :confused: Machine does not look very tidy, but the price is 2500eur, which, I think, is on a low side for a mh700 with a rotary table? On the other hand, if the machine is worn out, it wont be worth this much in scrap metal :rolleyes5: I might try to ask to take pictures of the ways, to see if the scraping marks still visable, but I dont know how else I can try to get the idea of its condition before actually seeing it :confused:

Back