What's new
What's new

Matsuura MX760 / Jasnac MX3 servo fuse 332 error after some time

ed88

Plastic
Hello all,

I am a newbie here at this forum but have learned a lot already.

I am running in some strange problem. We have a Matsuura MX760 Mill here at the workshop which has worked really fine without problems for some time last year. After a few months I am booting it again, expecting it to work without problems. After a few minutes I get this error 332 y axis servo fuse blown message, but all seems fine. It doesn't matter if I have the servo's enabled, disabled, am moving the axis, etc. After shutting it down and start it again with some time in between the error is gone, and then appears after a few minutes again. No error number at the servopack.

Does anyone have an idea of what is happening?

Ed

Thanks for your reply. I have seen that post before (a lot of information is on this forum already I discovered). The thing is, in my case the error appears after some time, not at booting, so I would say it couldn't be caused by blown electronical components, because then the error would always be there. Or am I wrong?

I can't answer that. But someone here probably can. From what little I've looked the drive obviously has this fuse that is hard to see and find. Have you located the fuse and verified that is indeed good?

I see the MCB is not tripped (stays on). I am not shure if there is another fuse and where it should be? The led display on the servo board doesn’t show an error, just that it is in stand by mode.

Ok, problem solved. TL;DR; There was a loose RS232 cable (without funcion) in the (Button) control cabinet which touched the cabinet. So probably there was some strange earthing (is that the correct way of saying that in English?) problem.

I've tried to find the fuse you mentioned, but no luck.
But then we've had a look in the control cabinet with the buttons. A former colleague has done some soldering at the rs232 plug in that cabinet to get the Yasnac to drip-feed. One of the cables was loose and shorted at the cabinet. It seems this cable has no function in the rs232 plug, but probable can cause a y-axis fuse error:willy_nilly: We isolated this cable, problem solved.
I can remember something of him unplugging the tape reader rs232 cable because of this same error appearing a long time ago, but I'm not sure about that.
Meanwhile we've had contact with a local company about the problem. They suggested the y servodrive board should have to be replaced (€3800), and probably the CPU board (€3600). Glad we don't have to go that way... :)

Back