What's new
What's new

Matsuura Ra III unclamping pallets problem

ms-solution46

Plastic
Hi ! I am from Poland, so if something is not understood, I used a translator. If I added a thread in the wrong place, please move to the correct one. A few years ago I bought a used Matsuura Ra III 1991 milling machine built with a pallet changer. Yasnac MX3 control. So far, I have never used the pallet exchange, but now there was a need. A few days ago, I tried to connect the pallet changer to the machine and adjust the height of the pallets, the one with which it is on the machine and the one with the pallet changer. I cannot do this because after connecting the pallet changer to the machine, the machine table clamp will not unlock. Only lifting the door on the pallet changer side works after using the switch on the pallet changer. After activating the switch on the pallet changer, unlocking the pallet clamp has no effect at all. Can anyone bear with me what I am doing wrong? Why is it not working? What m-code to use for unclamping pallet? I have one more request, does anyone have a full manual for this machine? Having such a manual would help me a lot to operate this machine .. Please help me. Greetings from Poland!

Back