What's new
What's new

matsuura toolchange reset mc-600v

alliancefab

Hot Rolled
i forgot to turn on the compressor this morning so 15min into the day the tool changer stops in the middle of a tool change and now i am getting error 424. i put the tool swing arm pack to home manually but the error will not clear how do you reset the error after you manually reset the swing arm.

ps i don't have any manuals nor can i find any for either of my mat's (560,600)

Thanks jason:cheers:

methods was no help with the manuals. yes it is still there when i power the machine up

Tell them to get the manuals from Japan, they'll do it, but you might have to ask. You other option is to just get mc510 manual, the machines are all basically the same with the mx3 control.
Do you have a 20 or 30 tool changer?
I can check my manuals when I go to the shop later today.

Jason, I scanned a couple of pages from the manual for our MC600-VF 1998 vintage. It is for an E-Stop situation, but may be a similar restart, PM me your email address and I'll shoot them off to you.

Steve

What controller is it? If its an I-80...go to settings/parameter write enable. Then go into your tool offset screen....one of the softkeys on the bottom says something like tool table or tool pot or something. You go into there & it should tell you what tool is in the spindle...what tool is in what pot, ect.

After just looking at the info you should be able to turn the parameter write enable off & you will be good to go. What the machine is doing is wanting you to verify that the correct tool is in the spindle & in the correct pots.

I just checked my manual for the mx3 Matsuura.
#424 is a tool table error. It says you are supposed to return the arm home manually (make sure its on the switches) and than the reset should clear the alarm, after that you are supposed to set the tool numbers at the tool change position of the magazine pocket and on the spindle again o the tool screen.

none of that worked, i did what SteveinAZ sent me and the alarm went away now on the screen it says CYCLE START LOCKED (#1510) and
SYSTEM SWITCH NO. :[1]
AND NOTHING WILL WORK NOW!

That is due to the tool table not being set correctly in the setting parameters, or the tool changer arm not being in the home position. Under the DGN page, line #1029, what is bit 2?

Once you have put the arm back to where it belongs...
Goto Param / Settings / then goto #109
Set that from 1 to 0

Once you do that Hit reset on the controler...
Then once the alarm clears put that setting #109 back to 1

This is assuming Yasnak i-80 controller

Once you have put the arm back to where it belongs...
Goto Param / Settings / then goto #109
Set that from 1 to 0

Once you do that Hit reset on the controler...
Then once the alarm clears put that setting #109 back to 1

This is assuming Yasnak i-80 controller

yasnac mx3

ITS NOT JUST IN PARAMETERS

If you click the parameters screen, dont you have more then 1 parameter area ?

On my machine we have normal Parameters, but also 2 other SUB parameter screens...

One of the sub parameter screens is called "Settings"
Its in the parameter area, but its not acctually parameters...

My main parameter screen does not have a #109 either...
But in the Parameter / Settings screen i do...

Thats where im talking about... not the normal parameter screen... its a SUB-page to parameters... its a little wierd finding it the 1st time... but it should be there...

Anyway... Good luck to you...

ITS NOT JUST IN PARAMETERS

If you click the parameters screen, dont you have more then 1 parameter area ?

On my machine we have normal Parameters, but also 2 other SUB parameter screens...

One of the sub parameter screens is called "Settings"
Its in the parameter area, but its not acctually parameters...

My main parameter screen does not have a #109 either...
But in the Parameter / Settings screen i do...

Thats where im talking about... not the normal parameter screen... its a SUB-page to parameters... its a little wierd finding it the 1st time... but it should be there...

Anyway... Good luck to you...

mx3 has a separate settings screen

It's set to 1

That means the arm is not at home position.
You need to fine adjust the arm home position. When you get it right #1029 on bit 2 will read 0. After you do this go to MDI and enter m110, when executed the tool pocket goes to the horizontal position. This restores the mechanical positions. You will have to clear you tool table again. Speaking of which how are you doing that?

Back