What's new
What's new

Mazak 15/40 parameters upload and error reset

AndersR

Plastic
Hello everyone.

I recently bought a CNC milling machine, MAZAK VQZ 15/40, my first :D:D

Unfortunately, it has lost it's parameters due to not being connected to power for too long.
I see that it appears to be a common problem, but everything I can find on the internet ends with a guy sending the parameters through mail, which is not much of use to me...

Does anyone have the list of parameters to manually input in the Mazatrol CAM M2?
Or even better can help me to unload the parameters to the machine through CAMWARE EXPERT?

I have an old win98 running CAMWARE, and an old floppydisk with a backup of the parameters.
Unfortunately, I could barely walk when win98 ruled the world, so my knowledge of this OS and it's programs are limited.
The "Help" of the CAMWARE does not help me a lot as the functions within refers to multiple machines rather than mine VQC 15/40.

If I succeed with the above, I most likely need to reset the N/C Alarms. Is this done by the machine itself when the errors are corrected or do I have to reset them myself?

I know calling MAZAK could be an opportunity but being a student money is tight.

I really hope there is an expert on this site who will be able to help me, or else I am afraid I have to declare the machine a waste of money :skep::bawling:

HAVE A NICE DAY :)

Back