What's new
What's new

Mazak lathe

zenishu

Plastic
Hydroliic oil is leaking in front of turrets is there any one had a problem before?
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Few more details about the year and model would be helpful. Could be several things.
Quick turn Nexus 200my.both oil and coolant is leaking specially when tool change happened.
Thanks for feed back

Where is it leaking from on the turret? Since you said oil and coolant that leads me to believe its the coolant plunger that is hydraulically forced to the back face of the turret. I would start there myself.

Where is it leaking from on the turret? Since you said oil and coolant that leads me to believe its the coolant plunger that is hydraulically forced to the back face of the turret. I would start there myself.
The leak is in the front of the turrets box is .l opened it's plunger looks like cartidge and some of o rings are worn out piston itself brass like material is worn out .I tried to replace similar o rings and clean put back still leaks both oil and coolant when the tool change happened .l ordered new parts for now is working.
Thank you for feed back

Definitely can be a wear item as its cycled every tool index. Hopefully that takes care of it.

Back