What's new
What's new

MAZAK Program Data

millerman1969

Plastic
I have a Mazak QTU-350 Horizontal Lathe with Smooth C Controls, and a Mazak VTC-300C Mill with Nexus Controls. Is there a way in Mazatrol or any other format, to pull hard data on programs ran in a certain machine? Something for production times and things. Like how to look up a specific program and see how often and how long it has been ran. Any ideas orinformation would be truly helpful.
~Scott~

I only know the fusion control. In AUTO mode there is a soft key to the right TRACE. It will give you the part time and screen will show tool movements and part shape. Somewhere in the control is also a part counter. Pretty sure Mazak would have it on newer controls. Love my 30C and 300C.
I use the part counter on the lathe on all parts. No room for a bar feeder so am limited to 60" in the spindle on SQT 250 MSR and 48" QT250 MSY.

I love both of the machines I have, just no way to track any production without using the interface. No way to download anything except programs. I did however, find a section on the VTC-300C Mill that will allow you to look at certain aspects. But gives no ability to download or print it. Its located in "Diagnostic" -- "Running Controls". There has to be someone who runs production who has a solution to my dilemma.

Back