What's new
What's new

Mazak QT250 Fusion 640T: Spindle acceleration parameters

KMatt

Plastic
I’m looking to reduce the load on my electrical system by reducing the spindle accel/decel times on my QT250HP. Does anyone when know what parameters need to be altered and how to do it?

Best,
Matt

I’m looking to reduce the load on my electrical system by INCREASING the spindle accel/decel times on my QT250HP. Does anyone when know what parameters need to be altered and how to do it?

Best,
Matt
Fixed it for you. Increase ramp time. No help om parameter though.

For the prior-generation T/M-Plus controls, the spindle accel/decel was machine parameter SP33. (Prior to that, the T/M32 control was SP19). You have to do the "1131" hidden menu trick to access the machine parameters at the control, then power control down/back up for changes to take.

If your machine has Windows embedded, you would probably access the spindle machine parameters via that...?

ToolCat

Thanks Scruffy, good catch. Yes, looking to increase the times.

ToolCat, yes the machine is Windows embedded. I’ve accessed the turret servo through the control software, but didn’t know I could alter the spindle drive parameters. I’ll look through the software for more information.

I’ll post back the solution if I figure it out, in case anyone else ever needs it.

Best,
Matt

Back