What's new
What's new

Mazak VTC16 1 Emergency Stop

Don R

Plastic
Hi Guys,

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. I'm working on a Mazak VTC16 with a M Plus control that has a persistent "1 Emergency Stop" alarm. I don't believe it's anything to do with the Emergency stop button because if it's pressed I get a "2 Emergency Stop" in addition to the "1 Emergency Stop"

I've checked the Mitsubishi drives and they are all displaying E7 with no other alarms and that is what I would expect with the NC in Emergency stop. The drives power supply is displaying a 6 which I also believe is normal in this condition.

Any and all ideas would be welcome!!

"1 Emergency Stop" and "2 Emergency Stop" sounds like the machine has two separate circuits for estop. Very common with Japanese builders. Check your wiring diagram for the inputs the estop is going to and test the button to see if one is stuck on/off.

Is there another E-stop button on a piece of peripheral equipment like a chip conveyor that has gotten pressed accidentally?

Hi Guys,

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. I'm working on a Mazak VTC16 with a M Plus control that has a persistent "1 Emergency Stop" alarm. I don't believe it's anything to do with the Emergency stop button because if it's pressed I get a "2 Emergency Stop" in addition to the "1 Emergency Stop"

I've checked the Mitsubishi drives and they are all displaying E7 with no other alarms and that is what I would expect with the NC in Emergency stop. The drives power supply is displaying a 6 which I also believe is normal in this condition.

Any and all ideas would be welcome!!
Did you ever figure this out? I’m having a similar issue.

Back