What's new
What's new

Meldas 300 lines on screen in MDI

Hardplates

Stainless
It's always something isn't it. This just popped up and wasn't an issue last time I used it the other day. In MDI and Edit mode and also graphic mode there are lines across the screen making it unusable. I don't think its related to the CRT as it is only in some modes. I do shut the power off to this machine when I'm not using it....could it be parameters??? I really don't feel like entering them all unless it seems necessary. Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• screen no lines.jpg
    screen no lines.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 141
  • screen line.jpg
    screen line.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 107
I very much doubt that there is a parameter issue. I think your best bet will be to call Mitsu on Monday. IIRC, OKK has done some custom U/I stuff with the control. Since it works in some modes but not in the graphics mode I'd lean toward something being weird on a board.

Thank you. I guess I will do that. Do you have any suggestion on where to call? I've never dealt with Mitsubishi before?

The machine is still useable and MDI and edit still work, it's just very difficult to see.

I believe it ended up being a internally cracked wire where it goes into a plug that connects to the controller. Appears to be problem solved.....finally something simple and easy :willy_nilly:

It appears the previous owner had the same issue as the cover was removed from the plug and sitting in the cabinet, but just did the old jiggle jiggle rather than a proper repair :crazy:

This webpage gives you contact info.

CNC Systems Telephone Support | Mitsubishi Electric Americas

Been a while (7 or so years) since I have contacted them, so do not know if they have changed their procedure. It used to something like this.....

You will initially talk to someone that just collects info. Have the make, model and serial number of your machine and the model of the control at hand before you call. They assign a "case number" and will have a tech call you back.

Apparently that was not the issue as it was fine for the rest of the day and when I powered it up this morning the issue is back and has not fixed itself. I guess a call to Mitsu tomorrow is in order

Apparently that was not the issue as it was fine for the rest of the day and when I powered it up this morning the issue is back and has not fixed itself. I guess a call to Mitsu tomorrow is in order
Hey, what’up?
Did you solve your problem?
I use Meldas 300 on Traub TND400
1992 some red and blue lines appears on MDI and Graphics mode !
Thanks

DO YOU HAVE PARAMETER OF THIS MACHINE?
CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME AND SEND IT FOR ME?

Back