What's new
What's new

Meldas 330HLC-V and RS-232 I/O

True-Line

Plastic
There's some info around for Meldas 500, 60, 600, 700. Try a search for a 300 though, you wont find much. I can't get this control to recognize my laptop. The manuals are of no help, unless I want to start using tape, haaa. Would have been nice to have the money to buy newer machines that I already know how to use, but that wasn't possible.

Mike

i could never get the meldas i worked with on a mighty viper to accept "tape"...i was resigned to 3.5 floppy and doing what i could in the space allowed...got really good at some weird setups lol. ours was windows 95 based, not sure if you can get a usb addon for that.

Thanks for the reply.

The company I bought the machine from was using a laptop, but his programming software was different, he's sent me all the settings he was using, but my HSM Edit has several different options than his. I know it's gonna work, I just need to figure out the proper settings and I'll be good to go.

Mike

I went ahead and downloaded NC Lite which is what the previous owner was using, got it going. I can share my settings for anyone with the same control needing similar help.

Mike

Back