Meldas 60 (64). How to upload parameters? - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is what the parameter file from the control looks like...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc_0929.jpg  

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Washington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That file format does not look right for what I've seen from Mitsu controls. The format like you show in post 12 or like this from my machine are what is typical.

parameter-sample.jpg

I've never worked with a Mits control with a data server so really in the dark. Just going by the alarm info in the manual it seems like parameters could be a cause. I'm still wondering if you have some kind of hardware issue at the root of all this trouble.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ok so entered the toolchange program, see attached pic but like I said it is just a simple homing,orientate type of commands,cycle cancel etc, and double checked if my orientate position was correct by turning the arm manually. Being the nervous person that I am I marked on the spindle where the correct position is, powered down and did it again and all looked good. Did a toolchange without a tool and then with tools without issue.

Then I thought why not run a program since theZ31 does not leave it in non operational mode. I put a program on the card and dumped it on the control using the IC card section (That I had never used before and took a while to understand since I had to specify a program number in the file name) instead of the host section like I always used to. All went in fine so I hit the host button by mistake and the control froze up again. You can actually hear it freeze up from the cabinet side. This leads me to believe that the Z31 has something to do with the network? No idea how to set this up?

Anyways, powered down again,set my tool height and work offsets and ran it with no issue. I think today I will have to go through the options for drilling retract and so on that all look set at 0 since I just ran a simple pocket/profile program.

I can't seem to find in the manual where to setup the host section. I can go into what I think is the setting screen but I have no idea how to use it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc_0939.jpg   dsc_0940.jpg