What's new
What's new

MFG.com

sknies

Plastic
Alright guys, had a phone conference with a guy from mfg. he claims you are not bidding global anymore and that things have turned around in the last year or two with them due to new ownership. Does anyone have any success stories? I’ve heard all the bad ones, so if you have a bad review no need to comment. If I can’t find a successful review from some folks I assume it is not worth doing.
Thanks in advance

I looked into it a couple years ago. After reader bad review after another I decided it was something to steer way clear of. One thing I can say, though. Even though I've told them over and over that I'm not interested, and never will be, they continue to fill my spam folder up with bogus RFQ's, every fucking day.
These assholes are harder to get rid of than a bad case of the clap.

I remember someone posted a question about Xometry recently. I looked it up, and it was you.

Why do you think MFG will be any different? Because they said so?

You will get the Mitch Free "serial entrepreneur" shafting. At least that's what Forbes refers to him as. He may not own it anymore but he owns another RFQ site right down the road. People grossing $25M a year with only 25 employees running $2 billion in revenue through a website don't just up and leave only to start from scratch again. And how many venture capitalist are going to fork out $25M and not have a no compete contract?? I've been trying to keep up with this since Mitch gave me the shafting on Gibbscam in 98 when he was the dealer, and something with all these changes in the past few doesn't add up.

If you ask me, I think they are all still in bed together. Mitch sells a company making a fortune only to start over, This time also owning his own manufacturing plant in Atlanta (Same town as MFG) with Chinese exec's....

15 companies that will change the world - MFG.com (5) - Business 2.0

MFG.com - Wikipedia

Back