What's new
What's new

mitsubishi meldas

Stevdar

Plastic
Help !!

I have a hartford vmc 850 with a mitsubishi Meldas 64 control and ive tried to change a parameter and screwed it up.

I was trying to switch the tool offset page type in the controller to show:

Height Hwear Radius Rwear
like this

72846173_710673286099915_9040825674687840256_n.jpg

The operators manual says switch parameter 1037 cmdtype from 1 to 2 and then go into parameter 1060 (setup) and reset.

I did this however i screwed up where it says, set base parameter (N) I pressed (Y) by mistake

input.jpg

now it shows an error S02 INIT PARAM ERR EMG EMERGENCY

How do i fix this ?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 168
I have a Meldas 50 but much is the same for the 60 series. You need to reload your parameters from a backup copy. If you look at the alarm in the Diag screen there may be some additional information about the alarm. You might only need to reset the servo parameters, but if you have a full backup, just reload the full set. Then once your control is restored to the state prior to effing it up, you can redo your change to 1037 and perform the 1060 change with N for the answer to reset the parameters and Y for format. You will lose your CNC programs and tool offsets so hopefully you have those backed up. Also if there are any builder customized canned cycles in your machine you will need to reload those from your backup.

Buenos días a todos los integrantes del grupo, alguien que me pueda ayudar tengo el siguiente problema.
Tengo un centro de mecanizado Supermax Max3 Rebel control Mitsubishi Meldas 500 y cuando enciendo la maquina me aparece en pantalla.
EMERGENCIA EMG.
Al quitar la seta de seguridad me borra la EMERGENCIA pero me queda la EMG y no puedo mover la maquina, no obedece a ninguna maniobra.
Se han revisado todos los finales de carrera, los sensores Tool, todo lo que tiene que ver con parada de emergencia y aun así no borra el EMG.
Cualquiera que sepa de qué se trata o que haya tenido este problema agradeceré mucho su ayuda.
Estoy en Lima Perú.

Back