What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi Meldas 64 backup and initializations procedure.

Eugen

Plastic
Hello,
Someone can help me with: Mitsubishi Meldas 64 backup and initializations procedure?

If you have a working RS232 setup then you use the selection "99" and the file names ALL1, ALL2, and ALL3 on the I/O page to send the parameters and ladder to the PC.

Once you get that far we can go over the initialization.

Why do you want to initialize the control anyway? If you are experiencing some kind of high level system alarm that requires initialization to try to clear then you might not be able to do a backup procedure.

I solved the problem with errors (mitsubishi helped me, it was a switch problem) firstly I want to make a backup to the parameters and I want to save the backup procedure, the parameters and the initialization procedure.

Eugen, let me know if you have any more problems with this control we can help over the phone (don't have anybody in Romania) or have a need for replacement parts we have some good parts that we've taken off of from machines we took on trade-in.
You can contact us via the information on CNC New Home Page | CNC New or email me at [email protected].

Glad to hear you got it up and running.

Back