What's new
What's new

Mitutoyo Millstar II manuals

schuter

Plastic
I picked up a 1996 Kent 3VKH two axis cnc knee mill at auction a couple weeks ago. The mill is in good condition and it has a fully functional Mitutoyo Millstar II controller on it.

I know its a long shot, but if anyone has a copy of the operators manual I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Schuter

I have a couple of those controls. Message me and I'll give you some info on it. I tried messaging you but I ended up deleting my post!

Ah, email was too big and got kicked back to me. I'll sort this out. Watch your email. I didn't scan this book just to leave you hanging.

Yes!!! I received the manual. Thank you Mattedroom!!!!! Now I can stop guessing and blindly pushing buttons.

Hello - Any chance one of you guys could send me a copy of the Millstar Manual too?

thanks -

tye

Any chance one of you could send a copy of the Millstar manuals to me? PM me and I'll send my email addr.
I just bought a Sharp mill with a supposedly broken/dead Mitutoyo Millstar control on it (I just checked and the computer isn't booting, doesn't see the IDE hard drive) so is asking for a boot disk.

Anyhow, I'm hoping I can resurrect the control.
I honestly don't know what version of Millstar the control is or what the different looks of I/II/III are. How do you tell the difference?

Failing that, I'm not sure what is best, but maybe retrofitting with Mach 3 CNC or something good but inexpensive.
The Sharp mill has Mitutoyo linear scales on all 3 axes and brushed DC servo motors on X and Y axes.

Thanks!
-Ralph

I recently acquired a Mitutoyo Millstar 2 without any documentation. Could someone help me get manual or any documentation to get this up and running? Your help is greatly appreciated

I recently acquired a Mitutoyo Millstar 2 without any documentation. Could someone help me get manual or any documentation to get this up and running? Your help is greatly appreciated

PM sent

Any chance one of you could send a copy of the Millstar manuals to me? PM me and I'll send my email addr.
I just bought a Sharp mill with a supposedly broken/dead Mitutoyo Millstar control on it (I just checked and the computer isn't booting, doesn't see the IDE hard drive) so is asking for a boot disk.

Anyhow, I'm hoping I can resurrect the control.
I honestly don't know what version of Millstar the control is or what the different looks of I/II/III are. How do you tell the difference?

Failing that, I'm not sure what is best, but maybe retrofitting with Mach 3 CNC or something good but inexpensive.
The Sharp mill has Mitutoyo linear scales on all 3 axes and brushed DC servo motors on X and Y axes.

Thanks!
-Ralph

I know that you were asking this over a year ago, don't know if you ended up with manuals or even still need em, but sent you a message too

I am the only one at Mitutoyo still supporting the Millstar.
I can be reached at [email protected]

I have created a Millstar directory on our internally hosted SFTP server.
We have the software, manuals, electrical, cable pin-outs, etc. avaialable.

Back