What's new
What's new

Monarch VMC-75

joelasefa

Plastic
Recently I bought a monarch VMC-75 and want to ship it to outside USA, what should I do to lower my cost, and how should I install it at the destination site. What kind of container do I need for the shipping, I need your help please.

If you're really in NJ, these guys can pack it for you: Izzi Trucking and Rigging Inc

I doubt you'll get one in a shipping container, pretty sure they're way too tall for that. Unless you enjoy disassembly...

You'll need to find an exporter to handle getting it out of the country. I mean, you could handle it yourself but I don't suggest it. I'm no expert on CNC machines when it comes to EAR/CCL export controls, but having been the go-to guy before the lawyers on stuff like that in other industries, it's not a game you ever want to get wrong.

Far as I know, it doesn't weigh enough that anything but some thick concrete is required.

:popcorn:

I just didn't know how much could be so wrong with so little amount of text....

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

If you're really in NJ, these guys can pack it for you: Izzi Trucking and Rigging Inc

I doubt you'll get one in a shipping container, pretty sure they're way too tall for that. Unless you enjoy disassembly...

You'll need to find an exporter to handle getting it out of the country. I mean, you could handle it yourself but I don't suggest it. I'm no expert on CNC machines when it comes to EAR/CCL export controls, but having been the go-to guy before the lawyers on stuff like that in other industries, it's not a game you ever want to get wrong.

Far as I know, it doesn't weigh enough that anything but some thick concrete is required.

Thank you man for all information, I started call those guys you suggested.

Back