What's new
What's new

Monitor problem after replace battery on pcb SL-10 Haas Machine

Juan Carlos

Plastic
Hi, somebody can support me with actions to solve monitor problems after replace battery 3v ON PCB?
I already replaced battery and I could load parameters, but suddenly monitor change image by confeti image,
I already checked troubleshooting guide but everything was OK.

I really appreciate if any off You can give me a suggestion

Best Regards

JCL

Does the machine function at all?
WIth the monitor garbage, the control should still function.
What happens when you hit "Power up restart" ?
If nothing, then the control is out to lunch due to corrupt software from the battery change. Happened to the Haas tech
on my Minimill and the SW had to be reloaded from scratch.

The machine turned on normally, when restart is hitted nothing happen, I will consider it Seymour Dumore
Thank by Your comment, my technician is thinking it is a communication problem but I will comment Your statment

Regards

I know this is an older post but i had the same issue i replaced the battery in my VF-3B and once i turn it on i see the multi-color screen or (confetti) screen.
Was the issue resolved with the new software reload for the HFO? I called Haas and there telling me to replace the board because its shot.

Anything helps!!!!!

I know this is an older post but i had the same issue i replaced the battery in my VF-3B and once i turn it on i see the multi-color screen or (confetti) screen.
Was the issue resolved with the new software reload for the HFO? I called Haas and there telling me to replace the board because its shot.

Anything helps!!!!!

Ditto here too on the confetti screen. What was done to correct the problem? How did they reload the operating system?
John

Back