What's new
What's new

MT 200 Muratec

grizber

Plastic
Good Morning All. Today I have a MT200 Murata , Fanuc 30i series Model A. My issue is during a transfer freeze between the two chucks, chuck to chuck, the turret will not index after this. For some odd reason when the right chuck comes to the left chuck to do a transfer the machine will stop with no alarm. Once I hit reset and home everything back out to resume production the turrets [ Three on this machine ] will not index. I have to power down the machine for an hour and turn back on before the machine will index. Has anyone seen this? And or at random times the right side hydraulic tank will just dump all of its fluid for no reason. Actuator is dry. Not leaking from that.
Thank You.

Sounds like a spatial safety interlock put in place by Murata that can't be cleared by a simple RESET button press...

We had stuff like that on a Tsugami where if you didn't go tweak the parameters when you changed jaw height by a lot it would do things like lock up turret indexing or the parts catcher basket.

Great Thank You. We had Murata come in and they said it might be the main board in the operators panel getting hot. We will see and ill let everyone know.

Back