What's new
What's new

Need Help with CNC Programming? CMM Programming?

Rkoenigsman

Plastic
Hello,
One of my leadership roles while working at Boeing and Spirit AeroSystems in the past was "Delivery Assurance". A few recognized bottlenecks as a result of work transfer is NC Programming, CMM Programming and FAI (First Article Inspection). My new company, Sharp Edge LLC, is an industry leader in all of these needs!

NC Programming: We have 15 CATIA seats at our headquarters in Wichita, KS. These seats are staffed with VERY seasoned programmers from the Aerospace industry and all programmers have a machining background! If you do not utilize CATIA, we have conversion processes to match your software needs! We utilize Vericut Machine Simulation applying kinematics to the final product.

FAI and CMM Programming: We have years of hands on, actual relevant job experience in Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality for a complete understanding of the entire process. We can do CMM Programming and First Article Inspection (FAI) Report Creation and Ballooning for you:
-Create prints.
-Bubble prints.
-Create InspectionXpert / Discus File.
-Upload to Net-Inspect.

If you or one of your sub-tiers are in a critical pinch, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me to see how we can assist!

Thanks,

Robert Koenigsman
Program Director
[email protected]
316-650-6546

I didn't take it as a beating. I took it as people would rather fail than to ask for help. My company is helping companies all over the country meet their delivery to their customer. My company grew from one CATIA license 7 years ago to 15 licenses, 25 programmers, 2 shifts today. That didn't happen with crappy programming. Today we are programming for 2 OEM's and major tier 1 manufacturing companies all over the country and a even a couple abroad. Take care!

Back