What's new
What's new

Need help for Fanuc welding robot programming

meyer.ave

Plastic
In our company, we have a variety of Fanuc welding robots, e.g. R30iA Mate Controller LR ARC TOOL, all having the same software.
The tables to attach welding fixtures are all identical, just their relativ position to the appropriate robot differs. So far, all programming has been made using the World coordinate system of a robot. This prevents us from easily moving a welding fixture from one robot to another and copy the appropriate program from one robot to another.

I tried to establish a user frame using the three point method (UFRAME_NUM=1) making the corner of the table plate the origin of the user frame carthesian coordinate (x,y,z = 0,0,0) system and started the program with the following lines:

1: UFRAME_NUM = 1
2: PR [1] = UFRAME [1]

I then went to another robot and also created a user frame 1 making the same corner point of the table top the origin of the coordinate system and copied the program from one robot to this other.

Unfortunately, the program would not execute on the second robot but stop displaying some error message.

What am I doing wrong?

I hope to find a real expert on the Fanuc programming who can help me solving this problem.

Best,
Wolfgang

Back