What's new
What's new

Need Help! Multiple simulation Alarm in Doosan T4000 VMC with Sinumerik control 828d

solowalker41

Plastic
Hi all i have doosan T4000 with sinumerik 828d control. When i try to simulate shopmill program , multiple alarms return on screen. Can any one help me in this regard?

Attachments

• SCR_SAVE_0004.jpg
    SCR_SAVE_0004.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 45
  • SCR_SAVE_0003.jpg
    SCR_SAVE_0003.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 32
  • SCR_SAVE_0002.jpg
    SCR_SAVE_0002.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 31
  • SCR_SAVE_0001.jpg
    SCR_SAVE_0001.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 25
Might be able to help but i cant really make out what the alarm messages are. I think i see it talk about something in block 5 defined several times? If there is a syntax error it will tell you block number and you can look there and fix the error. If you dont see the error post the code it is refering to.

Are you using PUD variables?

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk

If you think there is something wrong with simulator, and this happens ocasionally, (especially with more advanced programing it seems) you can reset simulator i think its under hmi in setup

I tried by resetting simulation under HMI but got same result. One of the alarm 15180 shows that error is in NGUD4.DEF file. I don't know where I found this file and how to correct this.
I am facing this problem every time when I start simulation of my shop mill programe

What is in block #5

Is it just shopmill or mixed with macro or gcode

What is in block #5

Is it just shopmill or mixed with macro or gcode

It is a simple program of drilling with shopmill conversational programing.Only have 2 blocks one for drilling definition and 2nd for positions.

Sorry im not sure what to think of that.

Have you been able to simulate other programs? I think at least once ive deleted a program and remade due to a funny alarm that would not go away.

If you check that something funny didnt get typed into the cycle then it sounds like more than a programming or syntax issue.

Back