What's new
What's new

Need help with Servo II system

gman0101

Plastic
I just purchased a Lagun Mill that has been retro fitted with a three axis Servo II system. It did not come with a computer, software or manual. I understand the pendant has a teach mode that can be used for straight and angular cuts but I have not been able to figure it out. Does anyone have any experience with this system, a manual, or recommendations for software. I have been looking at Bobcam 24. This is my first machine and I am on a tight budget. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Call servo source, Everett is one of the designers of the servo 2 system. We were a servo dealer back in the day and sold a few of the servo 2 and servo 3000,4000,and 5000 machines and they were good machines, all the customers were happy with them and are still running them to this day.Later Jason.

I have a servo II on a clone mill machine we use. I have all the documentation along with a quick teach sheet for the pendant mode. Everett at servosource offers a version of the cnc software free however it is DOS, they also have an XP version available for sale. It is a fairly powerful setup, use it almost daily. If you are real patient you can program using the conversational program in the software but I would look for some kind of cad/cam.

Servo Source and Everett are still around and helpful. What do you need, I have the docs for the DOS version and the Windows version since our machine was converted to Windows. You can have the DOS docs if you need them. PM me.

Back