What's new
What's new

Need Makino rmc55-A10 parameters

ahowens

Plastic
In process of purchasing a 94 Makino rmc-A10 with 10 tool tool changer. Previous owner had 2 of these machines one with the tool changer and one without. An employee accidentally cleared all of the parameters on the machine with the tool changer. At the time they were unable to find a full set of parameters that would also include the tool changer parameters, so they copied the parameters from the machine without the tool changer and put it onto machine with the tool changer. Ever since the tool changer has not worked. It also worked perfectly before the parameters were cleared. Also need programming manual etc for the machine. Machine works great as it is but it would be so nice if the tool changer worked.

In process of purchasing a 94 Makino rmc-A10 with 10 tool tool changer. Previous owner had 2 of these machines one with the tool changer and one without. An employee accidentally cleared all of the parameters on the machine with the tool changer. At the time they were unable to find a full set of parameters that would also include the tool changer parameters, so they copied the parameters from the machine without the tool changer and put it onto machine with the tool changer. Ever since the tool changer has not worked. It also worked perfectly before the parameters were cleared. Also need programming manual etc for the machine. Machine works great as it is but it would be so nice if the tool changer worked.

I have the same problem. Did you get ATC parameters by any chance? I would be really grateful to you if you can send me electrical / mechanical manual too!!!

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi,

We recently bought a RMC55-A10, that had been in storage for some time, so I was worried that the parameters might have been lost, but thankfully they are still there. I figured it would probably be impossible to get them if they were lost, and really hated to not have the tool changer operational, as I did still have the parameters from our old non tool changer RMC 55 that I could have used in a pinch. I will be happy to send you the parameters, but as of now, I don't have the RS232 connected, so cant upload them to the PC. I need to do this soon, so I can transfer programs anyhow, so I should have them ready in a few weeks to a month. Please let me know if you still need these, and I will send you a copy as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Lonnie

Back