What's new
What's new

Need PC Parameters for FANUC 10T

cic108

Plastic
Hi,
Unfortunately my LEADWELL turning machine have lost the memory. I entered all parameters but I dont have PC PARAMETERS so machine is not working. No spindle rotation in MDI or Programm mode. It rotates only in manual mode. Turret is also not working.
Can any body help me? Do anybody have PC Parameters for CNC Leadwell turning machine controll is Fanuc 10T

Thanks

Hello Cic108, did you have any success locating parameters? I am in search of them also.

Parameters are dependent on far more that just the make of the machine.....make, model, controller, options, exc. Have you tried contacting Leadwell with your machines serial number, I've never dealt with them but there is a fair chance they have your parameters.

The only way I will buy a machine that doesn't come with copies of param and dia is if I can power it up and take pictures of them before it is moved. I recently bought a Supermax TC-2 and it lost its parameters not from the ride on the truck but while rolling it across the shop floor. Turns out there was a little corrosion on the negative terminal of two of the batteries and they got jarred just enough to loose contact and flip some ones and zeros. Rather than a panic of if I now owned 6500 pounds of scrap it was slight aggravation of having to spend 15 min reentering them.

It never fails to amaze me how many people own CNC machines and don't have a backup of param and dia. Let this be a lesson to back-up all your machines, even if you only take a video scrolling through the screens!

Back