What's new
What's new

NeoMatic G35 having issue.

ARCADIAN

Plastic
I am new, and Appreciate any and all advice

Greeting Everyone thanks for looking at my post.

I have a slight problem, the Hard Drive for this machine has failed, I was wondering, if there is a way to safely back it up or to use another type of hard drive, like maybe a SSD drive, this machine uses a MK8050GACY Toshiba drive. which was made for GPS of a Mercedes, but it finally died. i made a backup using a sector to sector copier, but on another type of drive like a seagate same size, but the machine will not see it, if i hookup the drive to a computer it'll will boot, but errors out saying not enough memory i used to auto detect option on the cnc machine and it still doesnt work. when booting the screen will just show a line on the top left corner like its waiting for a command. the drive in the machine was a 80gb drive, ive tried 40, 60 and 80 of different brand. i finally bought an empty Toshiba mk8050gacy i will try to see if it work. i know the drive is good, but the board is shot, waiting for that drive to come in so i can swap out the board.

i got to boot up on my laptop to the windows 95 screen saying cannot locate nc module, but the issue is, it wont boot up on the NEOMATIC G35. KEEP
SAYING UNABLE TO INITIALIZE IOS. POSSIBLE BAD BOARD OR BATTERY BACKUP.:mad5:

would like to see if some has a image file of their neomatic g35 to see if it boots up.

can someone point me in the direction i should go. or should i just buy a used drive with software already on it.

its run Meldas 600 series software.

really appreciate and points, and direction. i know im new, but have to get my foot in the door.

and thanks again!!!

Arcadian

Back