What's new
What's new

New to CNC. Looking for some quick advice.

HH24

Plastic
Hello all,

I am posting on behalf of my father who is a sign artist & has asked me if I knew any information regarding a CNC Machine. He would like to use a CNC Machine to cut through foam and perhaps wood as well. I've attached some photos of what specifications he would like. I have spent hours researching myself on CNC's, but many of them seem like chinese off-brand miniature ones. His budget would be $1000-$1500, or of course, less. If anyone is able to assist me or point me in the right direction of a kit or prebuild, I would greatly appreciate any help I can get whatsoever.

Attachments

• IMG-0306.jpg
    IMG-0306.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG-0307.jpg
    IMG-0307.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG-0308.jpg
    IMG-0308.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-0309.jpg
    IMG-0309.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 34
HH24,

I believe you may obtain far more assistance in posting your inquiry to Forums that are specifically focused on CNC Routers for woodworking.

Possibly a forum like this: CNC Routing - Router Forums or possibly this: CNC Woodworking Forum @ LumberJocks.com ~ woodworking community

While this forum here is titled "CNC Machining", 99.9% of discussion here has to do with metal cutting in computer controlled milling machines or lathes -- typically machines that weigh 5,000 to 50,000 lbs.

PM

Back