94.9 KB · Views: 323
  • ST 30  No. 6.jpg
    ST 30 No. 6.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 343
  • ST 30  No. 7.jpg
    ST 30 No. 7.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 390
Congrats on the new machine!

Chip conveyors are always nice, especially with how many options of containers under the conveyor you have instead of the short augers.

Enjoy!

Congrats on the new machine!

Chip conveyors are always nice, especially with how many options of containers under the conveyor you have instead of the short augers.

Enjoy!

I asked a lot of questions before buying this lathe and everyone said that the chip augers are not as good as the conveyors.

Very nice indeed. :cheers: I assume chucker work as you are close to the wall, or the picture looks like it. I know there is never time but I would have been very tempted to white out that area while there was nothing there. I am a sucker for more light all the time. :codger:
Gary

Congrats...hope it does it's just due. You could always put a small hole in the wall where the spindle line up to...(Not that I've done that before):cool:

Very nice indeed. :cheers: I assume chucker work as you are close to the wall, or the picture looks like it. I know there is never time but I would have been very tempted to white out that area while there was nothing there. I am a sucker for more light all the time. :codger:
Gary

Yes. Chuck work only. The whole place needs painted and more lighting.

Back