What's new
What's new

New Machine day

Hmmm, I haven't seen those styles of crates before, so I would have to guess that it's not Okuma,Brother or Samsung.

The teaser post is not lame. watching them take apart the box for a few hrs and not getting anywhere is lame.
To me they're like a joke that's been told one to many times and just ain't funny no more.

I do understand your frustration. Like ripping open presents at Christmas time. No one wants to wait lol. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

View attachment 242308 Here is the new chip flinger. Stats to follow. And why do my pics turn sideways when I post them?

C-250 ?

Or bigger or faster ?

__________________________________________________________________________________

if you have a 'puter you can rotate and upload as regular jPGS (but some times convert into different format like PNG and then convert back JPG to scrub out rotational (Meta data) formatting from you phone. )

You might be able to fix that "In phone".

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Really interested in the rigging / 3 point / 3 foot(s) system they have , just in general how easy to up sticks and move one's shop to different premises if need be ?

:cheers:

They moved it in here quick. We have a lot of open space for it but it travels nicely. More sideways pics to follow once we remove the paper and bubble wrap.

Ahh pictures sideways..that explains it, I though maybe you just had a really steep driveway :)

Wafer board sides? I would have guessed every maker out there except Hermle.
NICE :cheers:
Gary

So far we love it. Install was a breeze and we were up and running in no time. Just some post tweeks but nothing big. Im not the one running it currently but the guy that is said its the best machine hes ever run. Id show you some pics but the parts running now cant be photographed (aircraft radar parts). Ill post some pics in the next day or so.

Back