What's new
What's new

New machine - PM thank you

Dangle_kt

Aluminum
Bought a new to me, HAAS VF0, she is an old girl (2000), but finally got her properly running, a lot of it was stuff I found on this forum.

It's a great resource, and rather than drag up a load of old threads I thought I'd just put a thank you up on here instead :D

Also got live help off the Titans of CNC academy group, so Kudos to them too.

Bought a new to me, HAAS VF0, she is an old girl (2000), but finally got her properly running, a lot of it was stuff I found on this forum.

It's a great resource, and rather than drag up a load of old threads I thought I'd just put a thank you up on here instead :D

Also got live help off the Titans of CNC academy group, so Kudos to them too.

Congrats...

When you say "Live help" you mean like Skype or Facetime with other "Peeps" on the "Titan's of CNC academy " network ?

I'll put some up when I am at the unit on the weekend. It's a mess after new machine install, doubling the floor space (from 300 sq ft to a massive 600 sq ft :D )

Ref Titans of cnc facebook group - as facebook is just naturally more immediate than a forum you get some crazy fast replies with good info, and people direct message with more detail if you ask nicely.

Between the depth of info on Practical Machinist and quick replies to simpler stuff off the titans academy group, I got all the help I needed without calling out a tech.

Back