What's new
What's new

New (to me) Machine day

Houndogforever

Hot Rolled
Well I got it. It is here, wired and running.

Now I just need to learn how to set up the tool locations and install a program and we should be turning tomorrow.

IMG_0364.jpg
This is where she is going.

IMG_0365.jpg
Here comes the truck!

IMG_0366.jpg
And finally in the building and on the floor.

Wiring, Air, hydraulics, coolant tank all functioning proper.

I'm happy. It is adding cnc turning to our capability and for an old beast, I'm hoping she runs for another 3-5 years till I can afford to replace her.

HD

Well I got it. It is here, wired and running.

Now I just need to learn how to set up the tool locations and install a program and we should be turning tomorrow.

View attachment 318248
This is where she is going.

View attachment 318249
Here comes the truck!

View attachment 318250
And finally in the building and on the floor.

Wiring, Air, hydraulics, coolant tank all functioning proper.

I'm happy. It is adding cnc turning to our capability and for an old beast, I'm hoping she runs for another 3-5 years till I can afford to replace her.

HD

Hardinge still supports as does Fanuc. Congrats!!

Dang, that truck looks to be in great condition! :eek:

My '74 didn't have floor boards and had a wood flat bed in '84, and that's almost 40 yrs ago now!

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

My '74 didn't have floor boards and had a wood flat bed in '84, and that's almost 40 yrs ago now!

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I rent my shop space next to an auto repair facility so they always have a lot of cars to look over. Early 60's Imperial, 55 Chevy, 28 chevy race car conversion, and just a bunch of really cool stuff. Usually something really odd about ever 4-6 weeks.

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I have owned a '70 F-250 4x4 for 20 years now. It's spent all but a few weeks of it's life outside in the wet NW weather. The only rust it has is in the front cab mounts from dirt not getting cleaned out and around the battery box on the inner fender. The 67-79 Ford trucks hold up really well out here for some reason.

Back