Login to Your Account
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unime View Post
    that's not where I'm from though really. I'm not there either. It just says that.

I saw on the news that there are people who have been gunning down people on the freeway who drive nice trucks.

I don't drive anything nice and I'm from west virginia. I must be out of work.

Just me and my old beat up truck and some friends from the ghetto.

working remotely "from home" but I'm not and you're essential and none of us are.

That's why we aren't the ones stockpiling ammo in the projects, but the more it costs the more people at the mall are getting shot.

And I'm just going to sit back and watch.

You guys going to put your big fancy pants $100,000 machines in your truck and work from home?

no. cause you're sooooo smart.
    So your lying about your location too.....

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    West Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

well no. technically I own some land somewhere in the state.

But I still hope that people get shot for being a$$holes.

my guess. people on here are just the type.

$100,000 machines and essential work. a bunch of jerks that just know everything and think anyone who shows up that knows something they dont thinks they know everything.

You think you know that I must think that I know everything but I don't.

I do know a lot. But I don't see where I said that I'm God and I know everything. Just that I know that all of you don't, can't read and are a bunch of trolls.

But I guess that is the case for anyone that comes here to: " learn new techniques, get answers quickly and discuss common challenges with your peers."

ECM is a new technique but nobody wants to recognize that they just want to complain saying that I think I know everything and you have to do things the old way like 50 years ago.

It seems that other people have had slightly better lick talking about this but nobody here wants to say anything fruitful only complain that it is "too much" and to "just buy" which is nothing new. It's hardly a technique.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    West Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

whatever I'm leaving this place is for the birds.

4. Likes mhajicek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Don't forget to come back and gloat when you build your miracle machine. We will all be waiting with baited breath.

6. Likes Strostkovy, mhajicek, Mtndew liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bye Felicia

8. Likes mhajicek, Mtndew liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The fact that this thread is still open is crazy and speaks volumes as to what has happened to this place. There is still a wealth of knowledge here and likely always will be but the static has become overwhelming.

Anyone who agrees, I invite you to come to a place where this craziness will not occur. Some usual shooting the shit shop nonsense, sure, but nothing like this.

Manufacturing Forums

10. Likes digger doug liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardplates View Post
    The fact that this thread is still open is crazy and speaks volumes as to what has happened to this place. There is still a wealth of knowledge here and likely always will be but the static has become overwhelming.

Anyone who agrees, I invite you to come to a place where this craziness will not occur. Some usual shooting the shit shop nonsense, sure, but nothing like this.

Manufacturing Forums
    Great! Now he will be over there! LoL.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1974 View Post
    uhm no, I think moderation will prevail.
    "Moderately Moderated" I hope.

13. Likes Hardplates liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1974 View Post
    As far as I am concerned anyone is welcome provided they conduct themselves in a professional manner and attempt to stay focused.

The difference is threads like this will die a crib death

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    West Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

It thought you said you were leaving ?

You lied....yet again.

17. Likes mhajicek, Mtndew liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    West Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    It thought you said you were leaving ?

You lied....yet again.
    I never said when.

the only think you guys know how to make is things worse.

I hope you think the next guy showing up to discuss the topic is me because it will make you all look like stupid fucks and it might be.

I'll never come here and gloat.

I'll make my own site about it that isn't a ridiculous forum full of arrogant pricks who think the size of their machine means that is how good they are in bed with their husbands before they wipe the shit off their dicks and go into work. (so you can stay home with your machines.)

after saying "no homo" of course.

I signed one NDA with Sun Microsystems and I'll never sign another in my life, not gonna get raped.

whatever. I've got survival swage kits to make.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I never said when.

the only think you guys know how to make is things worse.

I hope you think the next guy showing up to discuss the topic is me because it will make you all look like stupid fucks and it might be.

I'll never come here and gloat.

I'll make my own site about it that isn't a ridiculous forum full of arrogant pricks who think the size of their machine means that is how good they are in bed with their husbands before they wipe the shit off their dicks and go into work. (so you can stay home with your machines.)

after saying "no homo" of course.

I signed one NDA with Sun Microsystems and I'll never sign another in my life, not gonna get raped.

I grew up fighting the world. You can’t do it forever.
    Good luck.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    West Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewblob View Post
    I grew up fighting the world. You can’t do it forever.
    Good luck.
    that's what you say. I don't sign NDAs or NCs it's that simple.

I would rather make bullet swages for people who want to pay me with their stimulus checks than charge 5 times as much selling online. Because I like having allies and I'm not a chump.

Nobody likes money. I do it for crypto.

we don't like you you're essential you're the ones screwing us all.

its perfectly legal. Now we don't like you. Thought about it. it's a good strategy. You're easy to find. I'm not. You have to go TO work. I'm unemployed remember.

I would rather sell directly to possibly criminals not ask questions and hate you and buy things from china. So I can have friends which is better than money and a bunch of arrogant pricks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's way beyond time to close this useless thread.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Manufacturing Forums
    As far as I am concerned anyone is welcome provided they conduct themselves in a professional manner and attempt to stay focused.

The difference is threads like this will die a crib death
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Hoffman View Post
    It's way beyond time to close this useless thread.
    Yes please

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Colorado
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

mother of GOD this thread is an utter shit show.

@unime, you are an entitled prick. Way to blow up any cred you might have gained by being a self righteous ass who refuses to listen to others. Hell, I am a machinist of 10 years and I know that that is good experience, but it is a far cry from some of the people here. Hey, I even run my own shop too!

Im going to tell you a story so buckle up.

Have you ever heard of SwissMak? In the beginnings before Swissmak "founder" @GenericDefault up and ran away with everyone's money, he was one of my students. And guess what, I BUILT THE SWISSMAK PROTOTYPES. @GenericDefault can hem and haw about how he's a machinist and a maker and blah blah blah but guess what? GD didn't make most of the parts on those first 2 Swissmak mills, I DID. Sure, he designed the parts, created the assembly, and then actually assembled the machines, but about 5% of the actual making was him. @GenericDefault isn't a machinist. He's an electrical engineer by trade, so that should tell you alot.

Do you know what kind of student that person was? An entitled prick just like you. One who refused to listen to my sage advice and act as if I knew anything about what I was talking about, because I do know what I am talking about, and you do not know what you are talking about. You have no idea how a CNC machine works, just like GD had no idea how a CNC machine works. Sure maybe you can both look at one and understand the mechanics, the electrical, the controller, the big picture. You know absolutely nothing about the minutuaie of every little component that must be made to a certain spec for the machine to behave as it is designed.

Guess what else, GD thought he knew better than everyone else. All of the shit talking on the Swissmak thread is exactly how GD responded to me when I gave suggestions or told him, "listen you should really to X..." None of my sage advice mattered because he is a hot shot machine tool builder now! How TF does one expect to maintain accuracy when your rails are made of aluminum extrusion?? Nothing on that machine is ground, lapped, preloaded, anything.

SO when you come onto a forum such as this and act like an entitled prick, we are all gonna treat you like the entitled prick that you are.

Want to take a guess where GD is now? He's supposedly living in Taiwan cranking out "dope machines bruh" but none of his customers have seen his product delivered in almost 4 years and he gives zero updates. Almost 1/4 million dollars gone! Where'd it go? You can't just buy a Doosan mill and magically become a MTB. My first job in a machine shop was sweeping floors and organizing fasteners. Both you and he think you can just up and flip the industry on its head.

Ive read everything you said and nowhere do you say you are a machinist anywhere. And now you want to take one of the hardest parts of our trade, micromachining, and hold MICRONS with effing STEPPERS.

Go away troll

24. Likes mhajicek, eaglemike liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    West Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by metalmadness View Post
    mother of GOD this thread is an utter shit show.

@unime, you are an entitled prick. Way to blow up any cred you might have gained by being a self righteous ass who refuses to listen to others. Hell, I am a machinist of 10 years and I know that that is good experience, but it is a far cry from some of the people here. Hey, I even run my own shop too!

Im going to tell you a story so buckle up.

Have you ever heard of SwissMak? In the beginnings before Swissmak "founder" @GenericDefault up and ran away with everyone's money, he was one of my students. And guess what, I BUILT THE SWISSMAK PROTOTYPES. @GenericDefault can hem and haw about how he's a machinist and a maker and blah blah blah but guess what? GD didn't make most of the parts on those first 2 Swissmak mills, I DID. Sure, he designed the parts, created the assembly, and then actually assembled the machines, but about 5% of the actual making was him. @GenericDefault isn't a machinist. He's an electrical engineer by trade, so that should tell you alot.

Do you know what kind of student that person was? An entitled prick just like you. One who refused to listen to my sage advice and act as if I knew anything about what I was talking about, because I do know what I am talking about, and you do not know what you are talking about. You have no idea how a CNC machine works, just like GD had no idea how a CNC machine works. Sure maybe you can both look at one and understand the mechanics, the electrical, the controller, the big picture. You know absolutely nothing about the minutuaie of every little component that must be made to a certain spec for the machine to behave as it is designed.

Guess what else, GD thought he knew better than everyone else. All of the shit talking on the Swissmak thread is exactly how GD responded to me when I gave suggestions or told him, "listen you should really to X..." None of my sage advice mattered because he is a hot shot machine tool builder now! How TF does one expect to maintain accuracy when your rails are made of aluminum extrusion?? Nothing on that machine is ground, lapped, preloaded, anything.

SO when you come onto a forum such as this and act like an entitled prick, we are all gonna treat you like the entitled prick that you are.

Want to take a guess where GD is now? He's supposedly living in Taiwan cranking out "dope machines bruh" but none of his customers have seen his product delivered in almost 4 years and he gives zero updates. Almost 1/4 million dollars gone! Where'd it go? You can't just buy a Doosan mill and magically become a MTB. My first job in a machine shop was sweeping floors and organizing fasteners. Both you and he think you can just up and flip the industry on its head.

Ive read everything you said and nowhere do you say you are a machinist anywhere. And now you want to take one of the hardest parts of our trade, micromachining, and hold MICRONS with effing STEPPERS.

Go away troll
    Well I have enough equipment to do what I'm doing. It's not ideal but it gets the job done. I also design my own stuff and I'm not just in it for money like everyone who has millions of dollars to throw around they're basically people everyone I know absolutely hates and I'm doing what helps people out.

It's not ideal but since I can't do what I REALLY want I'm doing what is nice and it helps people li8berate themselves from people like you and the people you work for. and that's something.

it gives me the time to work on what I like and learn all of these things you all say I must learn to make a better machine and that means more to me than being like you.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Colorado
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well I have enough equipment to do what I'm doing. It's not ideal but it gets the job done. I also design my own stuff and I'm not just in it for money like everyone who has millions of dollars to throw around they're basically people everyone I know absolutely hates and I'm doing what helps people out.

It's not ideal but since I can't do what I REALLY want I'm doing what is nice and it helps people li8berate themselves from people like you and the people you work for. and that's something.

it gives me the time to work on what I like and learn all of these things you all say I must learn to make a better machine and that means more to me than being like you.
    I wish you all the best with that.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    West Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks. You to. You seem a little nicer than a lot of people on here.

I really have to go today I actually have work to do. Tomorrow people are getting their welfare checks.