What's new
What's new

Tormach 1100 with 4rth and probe.. value?

Hot Headz Marine

Hot Rolled
Seller states...below and price is 19,999.00 asking. any advice out there on these.. Run away? To expensive? thanks in advance.

OK, Tormach 1100 4 axis 20,000.00 sellers states below. Any advice from you Gentlemen?
Bought in 2015 ran 1 part for about 1.5 hrs. I run it occasionally to keep it fresh and oiled. Includes 10 automatic tool changer, digital touch probe, 8” rotary table. Much more.

*TTS automatic tool changer ($5000)
*Sprutcam 9 ($1200)
*8” rotary table and 4th axis integration kit ($3000)
*tailstock for rotary table
*2 Tormach 5” CNC vises with alignment keys ($805)
*PCNC power drawbar
*power drawbar foot pedal
*31858 digitizing probe ($1595)
*Automatic oiler
*filter regulator
*lifting bar
*full enclosure kit
*tts-R8 adapter
*12 tts-er20
*tool measurement system
*small granite surface plate
*tts superfly cutter with inserts
*path pilot controller
*LCD monitor
*jog shuttle controller
*keyboard
*USB bulkhead access port
*cable kit
*Diamond drag engraver

Asking questions about Tormach on this site will just gets all the board trolls to lose their minds and start flaming you.

That said I would also assume most people here never work on prosumer machines so really have no idea what that market looks like anyway.

Honestly I would send an email to the NYCNC YouTube guy John Saunders. He has a bunch of them, uses them for business and seems like he is cool enough to actually respond and give you a real answer to their value if he has an idea.

Thank you, I have already decided to move on and look for a better, bigger machine. Thanks again Sir.

Asking questions about Tormach on this site will just gets all the board trolls to lose their minds and start flaming you.

That said I would also assume most people here never work on prosumer machines so really have no idea what that market looks like anyway.

Honestly I would send an email to the NYCNC YouTube guy John Saunders. He has a bunch of them, uses them for business and seems like he is cool enough to actually respond and give you a real answer to their value if he has an idea.

Back