What's new
What's new

Okuma MA600HB Alarm A 1703-03

jdgarner13

Plastic
Good afternoon Gents,
My maintenance team I have been all over this mill trying to figure out what is wrong.
The machine was last ran Friday evening without any cause of alarm. When we fired it up Monday morning nothing would move. Not X, Y, Z, or B axis. The initial dialog box in the ATC screen said the touch probe was not down. We corrected that and still no movement. We went through the I/O pages, checked all pressures, made sure all our sequences were at the starting points, and nothing. I can switch the system check monitor to 1 and move everything. When we try to start the program we get this alarm and code.
1703-03 Alarm-A AXIS interlock Z-AXIS 3BE2
Has anyone dealt with this? Can anyone explain how to use the hexadecimal also?

I've got the same problem except an MA500 and the hexi-decimal is 3BE4. What was your solution? I've been trying to figure this hexi-decimal stuff out long before I had this alarm. I think I converted it correctly but don't know what to do with that information now.

Hi did You find solutions for that problem? I have a same alarm and can't find any tricks how to fix that. Regards Rafael

Bom Dia,
Eu tenho o mesmo problema... No meu caso o problema foi causado porque o sinal do pressostato de palete fixado não estava chegando ao sistema, na janela de "Diagnóstico de máquina" era possível ver a mensagem "Soltar paleta PS não está desligada ".
Por fim esse problema se originou na bomba hidráulica, que estava com pouca pressão!
Portanto minha dica é verificar a pressão do hidráulico ou a regulagem do pressostato de fixação do palete

Back