What's new
What's new

Parameters/Macro Help for Makino RMC55-A10

curleysracecars

Aluminum
Hey all,
I recently brought home a 1994 Makino RMC55 A10 with a tool changer issue. The story I got was that the parameter or macro was changed at one point, so the machine does not know it has a tool changer on it. I have made parts with the machine, everything else seems to run fine...but obviously I am manually changing tools out. I have been in contact with Makino and got a user manual uploaded to the "MyMakino" portal, though it was a manual I already have a copy of, and does not include any information about parameters or macros.

There is a small ATC control panel on the side of the machine that allows you to rotate the carousel CW or CCW. This control also does not work in any way I can figure. Im wondering if this has to be activated by the Fanuc main control in some way?

I am wondering if anyone else has one of these older machines that could possibly share some info, or if anyone else has any insight as to how I could go about getting the ATC to work.

Any help or insight would sure be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

IMG_6744.jpg

IMG_6747.jpg

Hey all,
I recently brought home a 1994 Makino RMC55 A10 with a tool changer issue. The story I got was that the parameter or macro was changed at one point, so the machine does not know it has a tool changer on it. I have made parts with the machine, everything else seems to run fine...but obviously I am manually changing tools out. I have been in contact with Makino and got a user manual uploaded to the "MyMakino" portal, though it was a manual I already have a copy of, and does not include any information about parameters or macros.

There is a small ATC control panel on the side of the machine that allows you to rotate the carousel CW or CCW. This control also does not work in any way I can figure. Im wondering if this has to be activated by the Fanuc main control in some way?

I am wondering if anyone else has one of these older machines that could possibly share some info, or if anyone else has any insight as to how I could go about getting the ATC to work.

Any help or insight would sure be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

View attachment 209042

View attachment 209043

I have the same machine in my shop and unfortunately I don't have any manuals. ATC doesn't work as well as there are no parameters in it. I would be very grateful to you if you can send electrical manual / maintenance manual / parameter backup if you have it with you.

Thank you very much in advance

Back