What's new
What's new

Parts Catcher

fuquamatt

Aluminum
I have an older Daewoo Puma 6 lathe that use to have the parts catcher, not for sure who took it off but when I bought it, it was no longer there. The hydraulics are all there and so it the wiring and I can open up the plugs on the hydraulics and watch the fluid come out with the m codes to advance the parts catcher ext. I am looking for a parts catcher for the machine or a parts diagram of one if anyone has that. I did contact Doosan and they just told me the machine was obsolete and did not have any manuals for it. There was a parts catcher listed on ebay last year and I did not purchase it and still kick myself for that but any help would be appreciated.

Make one. Doesn't seem to hard, mine's air operated though, not hydraulic.
I'm currently thinking of taking off the metal basket on mine and just making my own in all plastic(or just screw plastic sheet to it perhaps). Rubber padding ain't sticking well to it with anything I tried so far, don't want dented parts and quite frankly, most small parts I do just miss the effing thing entirely anyway or they're too light to be able to put the little door trap and roll out into the door bin. For the 2000 plastics parts I just ran it was easier to put some cardboard on the front and back covers with tuck tape and have it all slide down in a plastic tray in the chip pan.

Last edited:

Back