What's new
What's new

Parts Required for Horizontal Boring Mill TX6111B

DenB

Plastic
Does anyone have any info on a TX6111B Horizontal Boring Mill?
From what I've found through Google, it is made by the Jiaoda Kunji Tech Company but I don't know where to get parts or specs.
I am looking for oil restrictors/metering units for the Z-axis manifold.

Those are not OEM specific parts. Contact Lube USA, and they can most likely supply what you need. There are most likely numbers stamped on the metering units that will tell you what the flow rate is for each one.

Those are not OEM specific parts. Contact Lube USA, and they can most likely supply what you need. There are most likely numbers stamped on the metering units that will tell you what the flow rate is for each one.

Thanks for the input, I'll give them a shot. However there aren't any stamps, etchings, markings, to indicate flow or brand.
They are also 10mm thread input, and 8mm thread output, which seems to be as common as unicorns.

we just had to buy those for a German machine. 10 mm straight thread input side of metering unit. 8 mm straight thread on output side. I'll see if I can dig up were we purchased them. there was a 8 week lead time to get the 1s we did.

we just had to buy those for a German machine. 10 mm straight thread input side of metering unit. 8 mm straight thread on output side. I'll see if I can dig up were we purchased them. there was a 8 week lead time to get the 1s we did.

That would be great!

the company is Sinntec sinnvolle technologie. some how I was able ( unfortunately cant find it now) to a bigger US company who makes its twin. part number is 361-100-10000-00
there website I found this on is central- lubrication.com I hope this helps you!

It is only m10 because of the manifold holding the restrictors, but that can be changed also if need be. The 8 week is pretty standard because of the way SKF(who also owns lincoln and Vogel) runs their operation. The M8 side of it is common enough. If your machine really needs a switch sooner rather than later, consider changing the manifold as well as the restrictors.

Back