What's new
What's new

Pierson Pallet Vacuum Plate CAD Model

smartcolombyan

Plastic
Does anyone have a CAD model of the pierson vacuum base for 9.5" x 14"? I bought mine second hand and for some reason the manufacture is restricting giving the CAD file unless you have an invoice number.

Might try calling or emailing them direct. There's a phone number and email address on their website.

Who told you that? I literally just now went to their site, clicked on download and magically files were downloaded.

You can download the pallet base and pallet... what I'm asking for is the vacuum plate base which and I quote from the website:

"Models: Models available after purchase. Please email us and mention your order number (W-xxxx) at [email protected]"

After emailed them I got: "We would be happy to supply you with the cad files, however, we do need an invoice number with the product to reference. Thank you."

Might try calling or emailing them direct. There's a phone number and email address on their website.

After emailed them I got: "We would be happy to supply you with the cad files, however, we do need an invoice number with the product to reference. Thank you."

It's entirely possible they've made multiple versions that aren't compatible, and need to know which one you have. I'd try calling.

Back