What's new
What's new

Plastics supplier for machining test runs and prototypes?

Hot Headz Marine

Hot Rolled
Hello all, Looking for recommendations for plastics supplier to machine test runs and prototypes?

I must not be wording my google searching properly and am having difficulty finding such suppliers.:willy_nilly:

Port plastics in Phoenix Arizona is who we use.

They can cut to size and for bigger orders they direct ship from the manufacturer.

Great reliable company.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Port Plastics or Professional Plastics if there's enough to make it worth the trouble.

McMaster Carr if it's just one or two pieces.

I use Delvies plastics and Plastic Supply. Delvies has online shopping and great prices but limited material types (mostly acrylic and polycarbonate, IIRC). Plastic Supply is in Worcester/Springfield MA area and they don't have much of an online store last I checked but they can get anything/everything and their prices are excellent. There's also a place named Plastics Distributors and Fabricators, I believe they sell just plastic if that's all you need but they also do CNC machining in-house too.

Plastic Distributors and Fabricators, Inc. Precision is our product!

Acrylic Sheets, Acrylic Rods, Acrylic Tubes, Acrylic Cements, Fabricating Supplies, Resins, Welders, Engravers & more - Delvie's Plastics

Piedmont Plastics (they own plastic supply now, apparently)

I have some parts that I make from clear acrylic and black ABS. Both use 3/4" thick material. I buy it off ebay sellers for 1/4 to 1/2 the price of places like Port.

Back