What's new
What's new

Probe cnc program for bore diameter measurement

MechAP007

Plastic
Somebody please write a cnc program for the measurement of bore diameter (tolerance) for 3 -point bore by Marposs Touch probe in Fanuc Series 0i-TD controller after turning operation done on bore side
Any Doubt please ask.

Last edited:
Ok I'll let you know if it works well.
Thank you very much.

I’m going to recommend you do not try that program. It’s not right for you to ask someone to do your work for you but it’s also not right to try to screw somebody like that.

That would take like half an hour tops, right?

$110 for a program you are clueless on and can probably reuse isn't too terrible.

Some machines have this built in like the new haas. If it takes that guy 30min there’s no way he should be charging $220 an hour.

Some machines have this built in like the new haas. If it takes that guy 30min there’s no way he should be charging $220 an hour.

I figured it could take time to familiarize yourself with a particular machine (I only work with lasers, so maybe machining centers are more similar, I don't know), and that nobody would bill less than half an hour.

Though billing in terms of minutes is usually the only way I see $220 an hour being justified.

Either way, the guy should probably either pony up for training or pay someone for the program.

Back