What's new
What's new

Proper CNC machine,

Khalid999

Plastic
Hey Folks,
I am a new to the world of CNC machine, I want guys your recomandition on a proper machine for Manufacturing Mud pump parts such liner 6inch, piston, valve seat, bolts, ect.
Thanks all

Oh man. For those complicated parts you will need a Mori Seiki NT-6600

Really i searched alot regarding this matter its eating my head, in my mind there is 2 machine for millturn the NT series or Mazak integrex e670 but the workshop in Arab Gulf countries where there is no support from this too company, the other machine for Multitasking machine also Matsuura cublex63 or Yasda YBM i know theres big gap between Matsuura vs Yasda, in the other hand the support after installing those Machine.

Really i searched alot regarding this matter its eating my head, in my mind there is 2 machine for millturn the NT series or Mazak integrex e670 but the workshop in Arab Gulf countries where there is no support from this too company, the other machine for Multitasking machine also Matsuura cublex63 or Yasda YBM i know theres big gap between Matsuura vs Yasda, in the other hand the support after installing those Machine.

I was just poking fun at you about the NT-6600. That's a bit gig for a 6 inch piston.

You didn't give a budget and you're new to CNC. Just pre-order a Swissmak. If you start studying CNC now it may arrive after your a master at the art.

If you want a serious answer, post the prints with dimensions and tolerances, and quantities per year needed. Looking at that is the only way to determine what machine(s) you need.

I was just poking fun at you about the NT-6600. That's a bit gig for a 6 inch piston.

You didn't give a budget and you're new to CNC. Just pre-order a Swissmak. If you start studying CNC now it may arrive after your a master at the art.

I don't think budget is an issue ;-)

Think if money was no object (what would you do ) ?

Sometimes it's a valid question. I'll butt-out.

Back