What's new
What's new

Q-Setter check switch defect Daewoo Puma

Masters MFG

Plastic
Needing help here, I have a 1999 Daewoo Puma 200 with a Q-Setter. Got an alarm recently (T03 block stop 0304) which happened while touching tools off of the q-setter, now the q-setter is down in position and I cant get it back up to non-working position. So I called Mitsubishi since it has a Meldas 500 control they suggested replacing the QX533 board, overnight-ed it, replaced it and no difference except the T03 block stop alarm is gone. I have opened the small cover on the arm to make sure the proximity switches are working and all I can say to that is that they do light up when I manually pull the arm up and down, as they should. The books we have, have nothing in them about a Q-setter, at all so... Any ideas or suggestions to try? That would be greatly appreciated! I think I could pull the arm up and tie it off somehow to run a job but would rather fix it correctly. Thanks to anyone with info!

Give Darryl Hardt a call. He's Doosan (Daewoo) service and VERY knowledgeable on this. Sounds like a keeper relay to me, but I'm just guessing. You can reach him at the HQ office in Pine Brook, NJ.

Any luck with this?

Needing help here, I have a 1999 Daewoo Puma 200 with a Q-Setter. Got an alarm recently (T03 block stop 0304) which happened while touching tools off of the q-setter, now the q-setter is down in position and I cant get it back up to non-working position. So I called Mitsubishi since it has a Meldas 500 control they suggested replacing the QX533 board, overnight-ed it, replaced it and no difference except the T03 block stop alarm is gone. I have opened the small cover on the arm to make sure the proximity switches are working and all I can say to that is that they do light up when I manually pull the arm up and down, as they should. The books we have, have nothing in them about a Q-setter, at all so... Any ideas or suggestions to try? That would be greatly appreciated! I think I could pull the arm up and tie it off somehow to run a job but would rather fix it correctly. Thanks to anyone with info!

I just got the same alarm on my daewoo puna 6S. We do not have a tool setter on this machine so I am not sure how this even came up.

Thank you

Back